- eliminating all applied bilateral tariffs in Africa;
- keeping rules of origin simple, ﬂexible, and transparent;
- removing all non-tariff barriers on goods and services;
- implementing the World Trade Organization’s Trade Facilitation Agreement to reduce cross-border time and transaction costs tied to non-tariff measures; and
- negotiating with other developing countries to reduce their tariffs and non-tariff barriers, by 50%.
Friday, 18 January 2019
This is how African economies are likely to perform in 2019
Posted by Editor on 1/18/2019 in Business | Comments : 4